1. Wash your hand more frequently, when going back home, before meals, after using the toilet, after when using your hands to cover your nose and mouth during sneezing, using running water, soap or hand wash.
2. Regularly open your windows to let the air circulate.
3. Avoid crowding, during this outbreak, prevent from leaving your house, or crowded places.
4. Living pattern. To maintain a healthy lifestyle, no smoking, less alcohol consumption, go to bed earlier(11 pm the latest) Have a reasonable amount of exercise.
5. Finally, please wear a mask when getting out of you home to a public space, such as church, meeting room, office. shopping centres, gyms, restaurants, library and when taking any public transport.